43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

Fashion Texas: Why women can do several things at once?

Friday, December 13, 2013

Why women can do several things at once?

Men better understand maps and women have more memory and social skills. Simple ? Topics or behavior based on brain differences ?

A team of neuroscientists at the University of Pennsylvania believe they have found the key to these neurological differences through a study of connectivity between different brain regions involving nearly a thousand young and technique of magnetic resonance diffusion tensor imaging to is published in the latest issue of the scientific journal PNAS .
Although previous studies had indicated the existence of these gender differences , so far none had shown the neural basis of such differences.
"These brain connectivity maps show striking differences , but also complementary, in the architecture of the human brain , which help develop a potential neural basis explaining why men are brilliant in some tasks and women in others," said Ragini Verma, principal author of these works.
The study reveals in man a larger number of connections on the front of the brain, central coordination of actions and the rear , where the cerebellum, important is intuition . The images also show a high number of connections within each hemisphere of the brain. Such connectivity suggests that the male brain is structured to facilitate the exchange of information between the center of perception and action , as Ragini Verma .
As for women , these connections between the right hemisphere, where the capacity for analysis and processing of information is , to the left hemisphere , intuition center explains . The researcher clarifies that men are , on average, more able to learn and perform a single task, such as biking , skiing or surfing , while women have superior memory and greater social intelligence, which makes them more suitable to run multiple tasks and find solutions for the group.
Another myth , that of the half, it seems to be true at least from the point of view of neuroscience. " It is quite surprising complementarity between the brains of men women ," says Ruben Gur , another author of the study.
The study also shows that there is little difference between the genders in connectivity in the brain before age 13, and from that age when becoming visible .

8 comments:

  1. Dalam Kongres Nasional XXI Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia (PII), Heru Dewanto terpilih menjadi Ketua Umum PII periode 2018-2021. Di era kepemimpinannya, Heru punya agenda besar yaitu mentransformasi PII, dari yang semula lembaga swadaya masyarakat (LSM), menjadi institusi yang menyelenggarakan registrasi dan sertifikasi keinsinyuran guna meningkatkan profesionalisme insinyur di Tanah Air.
    Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great
    will help you more:
    heru dewanto

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you..... ☛...Usa Online Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, <("), .for more information simply open this link

    HERE ➤➤  www.news701.com  

    www.news701.com  

    ReplyDelete
  4. m making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓

    HERE☛ www.news701.com.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. My buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been without artwork for five months however in the final month her charge emerged as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study more on this net internet site..... ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it copy below web....>>>www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that I have made $16,285 in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just using this link......... www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ..... www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete