43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

Fashion Texas: Kate Winslet gives birth to her third child

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kate Winslet gives birth to her third child

British actress Kate Winslet is "fine" after giving birth Saturday to her third child, a boy, from his third marriage, his manager said today.

The spokesman confirmed that the star of "Titanic" (1997), 38, gave birth in a hospital in Sussex County (southern England) and "mother and child are well."
The newborn is the first child of Winslet and Ned Rocknroll, 35, whose real name is Abel Smith and nephew of British billionaire Richard Branson, owner of Virgin Group.
The couple married in December 2012, just a year and a half after they met, in a private ceremony in New York, in the presence of the two sons of actress and a few friends and family.
The winner of the Oscar for Best Actress in 2009 is also the mother of Mia, 12, from her marriage to Jim Threapleton filmmaker, and Joe, age 9, her second husband, Sam Mendes, director of "American Beauty "and" Skyfall ".
Kate Winslet shot to worldwide fame with her role as Rose in "Titanic", also starring Leonardo DiCaprio and directed by James Cameron, the second highest grossing film in movie history after "Avatar", the same filmmaker.
The UK, which has been awarded the title of Commander of the British Empire, won the Oscar for the film "The Reader" (2008) premiered last October drama "Labor Day," based on the novel of the same name by Joyce Maynard.

7 comments:

  1. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you..... ☛...Usa Online Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, <("), .for more information simply open this link

    HERE ➤➤  www.news701.com  

    www.news701.com  

    ReplyDelete
  3. m making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓

    HERE☛ https://www.news701.com.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. My buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been without artwork for five months however in the final month her charge emerged as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study more on this net internet site..... ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it copy below web....>>>www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich bin gemacht $ 84, 8254 soweit in diesem Jahr Online arbeiten und ich bin ein Vollzeitstudent. Ich benutze eine online-Geschäftsmöglichkeit, von der ich gehört habe und ich bin so viel Geld verdient. Es ist wirklich benutzerfreundlich, und ich bin einfach nur froh, dass ich fand heraus, über es. Hier ist, was ich Tue. für weitere Informationen öffnen Sie einfach diesen link danke.... www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ..... www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete